Sunday, March 15, 2009

FFAC Collage Mania 2009

I am making collages for this, one done and sent, more to follow, I hope. but this is from Virginia Speigel giving you all the details of how you can still join in the giving....

"...Where is March going?

But YOU still have time to submit your jpegs and be part of the final (and I
do hope GLORIOUS) Collage Mania, raising funds for the American Cancer
Society.

All the guidelines are here:

http://www.virginia spiegel.com/ CollageManiaCall 08.html

Art quilts and fiber postcards are accepted and encouraged; just remember
all artwork must be finished or mounted up to 8x10."

Karen Stiehl Osborn has MOST generously taken over the acceptance of the
jpegs, their prep and placement on the Collage Mania pages. I thank her
dedicating so much time to the job!

Our goal is $20,000 in three days (May 5 - 7) for the American Cancer
Society. All collages are offered for a minimum $80 donation the first day
and a minimum donation of $40 the remaining two days. Of course, if you can
donate a bit more for a favorite collage, we are all for that!

Any questions, please contact me directly.

Warm regards,
V.

So now you know, what are you all waiting for?




My collage, 'Fragment'. bought hand made papers, scrim, UTEE with glitter.

I hope to have time to make a couple more, and will add them to this post if I get them done.